WebGrid not getting rebind on redirect request
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shantanu_Aggarwal
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 27, 2008 08:04 PM

Hi, Below is the jsp declaration code from my webGrid from infragistics. dataKeyName="userDetails.userId" styleClass="align_center"> The issue I am facing is that when a redirect request is there for the page containing this grid (for instance from a menu using href), the grid is not getting rebind to the dataSource and is showing the older values. Now instead of Redirect request if I provide a forward request for the page containing this grid (for instance through navigation rules in faces-config after setting redirect attribute to 'No'), the grid is rebinding to the dataSource and is showing updated values. Is there any r   More>>

Hi,

Below is the jsp declaration code from my webGrid from infragistics.

dataKeyName="userDetails.userId" styleClass="align_center">

The issue I am facing is that when a redirect request is there for the page containing this grid (for instance from a menu using href), the grid is not getting rebind to the dataSource and is showing the older values.

Now instead of Redirect request if I provide a forward request for the page containing this grid (for instance through navigation rules in faces-config after setting redirect attribute to 'No'), the grid is rebinding to the dataSource and is showing updated values.

Is there any remedy for this ?

or

is there any way in which I can get the information in code whether the current request for the page was of Redirect nature (such as from HTTP Request Headers) ?

Shantanu

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact