Need help with a customized interactive web application for teamsports uniforms and tshirts online design lab.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:00 AM

Help!!!! Hi I am a web designer at beginners stage with web devlopment. I am seeking guidance on how to develop a customized interactive web application so that the end user can change color and patterns of apparel on vector images such as teamsports uniforms and tshirts. Once the design is customized to their liking they can save it with all of the spec information in a file to there desktop or to a database to send to the manufacturer. Also looking for a possible way to use a CMS so I can upload templates of the garment easily for the end user to customize online. Can this be done and if so how? This is an example the kind of application I am looking for: http://www.dynamicteamsports.com/elite/placeorder.jsp I am in desperate need of    More>>

Help!!!!
Hi I am a web designer at beginners stage with web devlopment. I am seeking guidance on how to develop a customized interactive web application so that the end user can change color and patterns of apparel on vector images such as teamsports uniforms and tshirts. Once the design is customized to their liking they can save it with all of the spec information in a file to there desktop or to a database to send to the manufacturer.
Also looking for a possible way to use a CMS so I can upload templates of the garment easily for the end user to customize online. Can this be done and if so how? This is an example the kind of application I am looking for: http://www.dynamicteamsports.com/elite/placeorder.jsp

I am in desperate need of some brilliant developer to help with this.
Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to assist or give me guidance,
Danka

"Reap what you sew"

<<Less

Re: Need help with a customized interactive web application for teamsports uniforms and tshirts online design lab.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:42 AM

Hi - I am willing to discuss w/ you. jean@gatelets.com
I don't think this will be too difficult.
Jean
About | Sitemap | Contact