dcsimg
Testing new actions
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nicole_Siegl
Posted On:   Thursday, February 14, 2008 04:53 PM

Hi all, My plugin adds some new actions to some menus, that I need to test automatically in Java. The menu im looking for is the context menu in the Package Explorer ( Resource Navigator would work too ). It's the menu that shows up when you right click on a project in the Pakage Explorer. I've tried looking at the API with no success. I tought this would work, but it returns the actions for the right click menu in the editor window(Undo, etc) IViewPart view = page.findViewReference("org.eclipse.jdt.ui.PackageExplorer"). getView(false); IActionBars actions = ((IViewSite) view.getSite()).getActionBars(); Can anyone help?    More>>

Hi all,

My plugin adds some new actions to some menus, that I need to test automatically in Java.

The menu im looking for is the context menu in the Package Explorer ( Resource Navigator would work too ). It's the menu that shows up when you right click on a project in the Pakage Explorer.

I've tried looking at the API with no success.

I tought this would work, but it returns the actions for the right click menu in the editor window(Undo, etc)

IViewPart view = page.findViewReference("org.eclipse.jdt.ui.PackageExplorer").
getView(false);
IActionBars actions = ((IViewSite) view.getSite()).getActionBars();

Can anyone help?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact