dcsimg
How to accelerate JSP deveolpment with Eclispe Europa
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   x_Nas
Posted On:   Monday, February 4, 2008 10:37 AM

Hi everybody, I'm developing a Web Application. I'm using Eclipse Europa 3.3, Jboss, JSF and richfaces libraries. I'm having problems when i'm designing aplication views, because, when i do any change (like a text-aling, or a column style) I must redeploy all the application and it takes a lot of time (and when I redeploy a couple of times, I have PermGem Space problems). Is there any way to accelarate this job? Maybe some IDE that allows me to only work with views, or not need to redeploy all the application. Well, I hope anybody knows something. Thanks xNas PS: I'm sorry if I've put this question twice.    More>>

Hi everybody, I'm developing a Web Application. I'm using Eclipse Europa 3.3,
Jboss, JSF and richfaces libraries.
I'm having problems when i'm designing aplication views, because, when i do any change (like a text-aling,
or a column style) I must redeploy all the application and it takes a lot of
time (and when I redeploy a couple of times, I have PermGem Space problems).
Is there any way to accelarate this job? Maybe some IDE that allows
me to only work with views, or not need to redeploy all the application.

Well, I hope anybody knows something. Thanks

xNas

PS: I'm sorry if I've put this question twice.
   <<Less

Re: How to accelerate JSP deveolpment with Eclispe Europa

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, February 8, 2008 04:02 PM

Well If you are getting an error for PermGem space then you have to increase the memory in eclipse.ini file. This file can be found in your root eclipse folder. There is one more ide based on eclipse is MyEclipseIDE which is not a free tool, but this one is really nice one. All the best for ur project
About | Sitemap | Contact