dcsimg
Problem reading keys from certificate in mobile app
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Raul_Marzo
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 30, 2008 08:57 AM

Hi. I'm working in a mobile application that communicates with a web service, and it must read from a PKCS#12 file its public and private keys to sign some data. The problem is that I've managed to make it work in j2se, but I'm just a beginner in j2me deployment, and I would need some help to find equivalent libraries to the following ones: java.io.BufferedWriter; java.io.FileInputStream; java.io.FileNotFoundException; java.io.FileWriter; java.io.StringWriter; import java.security.KeyStore; import java.security.KeyStoreException; import java.security.PrivateKey; import java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException; import java.security.cert.Certificate;    More>>

Hi.

I'm working in a mobile application that communicates with a web service, and it must read from a PKCS#12 file its public and private keys to sign some data. The problem is that I've managed to make it work in j2se, but I'm just a beginner in j2me deployment, and I would need some help to find equivalent libraries to the following ones:

java.io.BufferedWriter;
java.io.FileInputStream;
java.io.FileNotFoundException;
java.io.FileWriter;
java.io.StringWriter;

import java.security.KeyStore;
import java.security.KeyStoreException;
import java.security.PrivateKey;
import java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException;
import java.security.cert.Certificate;
import java.security.cert.CertificateException;
import java.security.interfaces.RSAPublicKey;

import javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory;
import javax.xml.transform.Transformer;
import javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
import javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory;
import javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource;
import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamResult;

import org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64;

If there aren't available equivalent libs to these, I would like to know how could I change the code (I'll post it if necessary) to make it work in j2me in a short span of time, because I'm running out of time...

Thanks in advance.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact