Regarding mail content and attachment content
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   bujji_s
Posted On:   Monday, January 7, 2008 01:57 AM

Hi actually,i have written a program for receiving and sending a mail by using javax.mail.In this iam able to send a mail,and i can receive a normal text mail.exactly If its having an attachment,then the problem comes. Here i will explain the problem with an example. Suppose a mail with an attachment is To:Abc@def.com Message:Hi This is a test mail with an attachment. Attachment file Name:Att.txt Attachment Content:This an attachment,just to test the plain attachment. If i send this mail from my outlook express,iam receving the mail through my program perfectly,but instead of message content iam getting attachment content. here iam taking message part a   More>>

Hi actually,i have written a program for receiving and sending a mail by using javax.mail.In this iam able to send a mail,and i can receive a normal text mail.exactly
If its having an attachment,then the problem comes.
Here i will explain the problem with an example.
Suppose a mail with an attachment is

To:Abc@def.com

Attachment file Name:Att.txt

Attachment Content:This an attachment,just to test the plain attachment.

If i send this mail from my outlook express,iam receving the mail through my program perfectly,but instead of message content iam getting attachment content.
here iam taking message part as multipart.

i want to get message content and attachment content(if its text attachment) individually into an individual Strings,
Can you give me a suggestion how to get both contents ,

And one more thing if attachment is an image.how to handle it,
how to display it on the panel..

Thanking you sir,
Bujji

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact