dcsimg
Its An RTL Related Issue
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   jimmydoontecforum_jimmydoontecforum
Posted On:   Friday, January 4, 2008 11:09 AM

RTL Solution function moveXYZ(obj,event,divID){ try{ var classname = document.body.className; if(classname == 'rtl'){ getObj(divID).style.position = "absolute"; getObj(divID).style.top = Position.get(obj)[1] + "px"; //var left = Position.get(obj)[0] - Position.get(getObj(divID))[2] - 21; var left = getMouseXY(event)[0] - (Position.get(obj)[0] - Position.get(getObj(divID))[2]); //alert("left of text : "+ +" width of text : " + Position.get(obj)[2] + " Page width : " + Popup.pageWidth()); getObj(divID).style.left = left + "px" // var left = Popup.pageWidth() - (150 + Position.get(obj)[2]); // alert("left of text : "+ Position.get(obj)[0] +" width of text : " + Position.get(obj)[2] + " Page width : " + Popup.pageWidth()); // getObj(divID).style.left = le   More>>
RTL Solution

Please this is the code i want to fix. I am providing you the html, where you have two buttons RTL(Right To Left) and LTR(Left To Right) and if you see when you press LTR and you notice div follows the mouse and place itself to the edge of the linked text but when you press RTL (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc...) it is not working i have tried all the ways and i have fixed it also but when i integrate it within another JSP files it does not work.Can somebody fix it or suggest me. I'll Really Appreciate.Thanks in Advance.

:cool:

.rtl{
direction:rtl;
}
.ltr{
direction:ltr;
}

Link One

toiyut ytrpyio trpyoiry

Link Two

Link Three

Lorem ipsum
Link Four
                & nbs p;                & n bsp;                            
Link Five

If You can fix it that''' be great...    <<Less

Re: Its An RTL Related Issue

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Friday, January 4, 2008 07:20 PM

Completely useless code posting. Lemme guess: you didn't preview, did you?
About | Sitemap | Contact