dcsimg
IIS and Tomcat
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adwait_Kulkarni
Posted On:   Monday, December 17, 2007 06:01 AM

Dear Sir/Madam, I am trying to configure a website from Tomcat / IIS. a) I configured the ISAPI filter, workers.properties, uriworkermap.properties b) verified that Tomcat services are running. IE no port in use exceptions. So far, when I browse to the website, I know that IIS is forwarding the calls to Tomcat because when I read the iis_redirect.log file, it is showing that the connection established successfully and the ISAPI filter returns a response to the browser. The problem is that it is returning the wrong page. I have configured IIS default page to be a JSP page, for example, "mypage.jsp" - which resides in the home directory for the web site. I    More>>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to configure a website from Tomcat / IIS.

a) I configured the ISAPI filter, workers.properties, uriworkermap.properties

b) verified that Tomcat services are running. IE no port in use exceptions.

So far, when I browse to the website, I know that IIS is forwarding the calls to Tomcat because when I read the iis_redirect.log file, it is showing that the connection established successfully and the ISAPI filter returns a response to the browser.

The problem is that it is returning the wrong page. I have configured IIS default page to be a JSP page, for example, "mypage.jsp" - which resides in the home directory for the web site. I was hoping that when you browse our domain: www.bridgeid.com , it will serve up "mypage.jsp". Instead, I am seeing the tomcat default page.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Any help or direction will be much appreciated.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact