dcsimg
Argument env key in task exec is not passed to shell script that is being executed. Ant 1.7.0, Red Hat 5.1
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alexander_Shelemin
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 12, 2007 08:51 AM

Hello all! I got one of linux servers updated to RHEL 5.1 and started to have problems with subject.. That means, i want to transmit some variable from ant script to shell script and then do some choice in shell script basing on this variable. Code goes like this: On all other servers (same ant version - 1.7.0, RHEL 4.0 and SLES) same scripts work fine, i.e. "env key" works, but on a new one it doesn`t pass anything to shell script. Thanks in advance for any advices, i don`t know where to look and what could be the reason that affects ant this way.. May it be some sudo issue?    More>>

Hello all! I got one of linux servers updated to RHEL 5.1 and started to have problems with subject.. That means, i want to transmit some variable from ant script to shell script and then do some choice in shell script basing on this variable.

Code goes like this:

On all other servers (same ant version - 1.7.0, RHEL 4.0 and SLES) same scripts work fine, i.e. "env key" works, but on a new one it doesn`t pass anything to shell script.
Thanks in advance for any advices, i don`t know where to look and what could be the reason that affects ant this way.. May it be some sudo issue?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact