dcsimg
job perspects after scjp1.5 for a fresher
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   harsh_vardhan
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2007 04:25 AM

hi,

i am a B Tech 2007 passout with 70% throughout academic record....
right now i am searching job in java
i have done a 3 months course of j2ee also and made a small project in servlets...

can any body tell me dat after doing scjp1.5 i will easily get a job

waiting 4 ur reply

Re: job perspects after scjp1.5 for a fresher

Posted By:   Simon_Ablett  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:44 AM

Another point...posting malformed text on a forum without even rudimentary spellchecking is also not going to give you positive attention from a prospective employer. Remember everything you post in cyberspace will, some day, come back to revisit you. Good luck anyway.

Re: job perspects after scjp1.5 for a fresher

Posted By:   Simon_Ablett  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:42 AM

There are several points to note here. Firstly, completion of a course and the associated exam is never a guarantee that you will get a job. What it might do is give you over an edge if you go for the same job as someone without an appropriate qualification. Personally, a 3 month J2EE course and some vague experience writing servlets would not make me want to hire you. In the absence of any appropriate experience you need to highlight other areas of experience that would make you acceptable to an employer. A second point which needs to be made is that there are so many people out there who believe that completing a development course makes you a developer. Unfortunately, it doesn't. It takes years of experience. How you start to accumulate this experience is the holy-grail.
About | Sitemap | Contact