Copying text from tables and pasting it to MS Word
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ajr_ajr
Posted On:   Friday, November 23, 2007 08:06 AM

Okay, in my application I have text data from textfields and tables. Now I need to paste all the data to MS Word. I have no problem with the textfields, but text from tables is different story. It works alright if I use and when pasting to Excel, but in Word I'll only get tabs and linechanges. I want to view the data from the tables in tables in Word, just like when you copy paste cells from Excel to Word. Can this be done and how? I guess I have to write a temp Word file which has all the formatting or something and then copy it's contents to clipboard? Very much appreciated, Antti    More>>

Okay, in my application I have text data from textfields and tables. Now I need to paste all the data to MS Word.

I have no problem with the textfields, but text from tables is different story. It works alright if I use
and when pasting to Excel, but in Word I'll only get tabs and linechanges. I want to view the data from the tables in tables in Word, just like when you copy paste cells from Excel to Word.

Can this be done and how? I guess I have to write a temp Word file which has all the formatting or something and then copy it's contents to clipboard?

Very much appreciated,

Antti

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact