Error while running weblogic becaz of Log4j.xml
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mani_Kumar
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 31, 2007 07:07 AM

Hello Sir, I have configured Log4j.xml for my project and it is able to generate the log file properly with the timestamp,but it is showing the the following error messaged at weblogic console! log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 3 and column 8 log4j:ERROR Element type "log4j" must be declared. log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 15 and column 13 log4j:ERROR The content of element type "appender" must match "(errorHandler?,param*,layout?,filter*,appender-ref*)". log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 16 and column 57 log4j:ERROR Attribute "priority" must be declared for element type "category". log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 19 and colu   More>>

Hello Sir,

I have configured Log4j.xml for my project and it is able to generate the log file properly with the timestamp,but it is showing the the following error messaged at weblogic console!

log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 3 and column 8
log4j:ERROR Element type "log4j" must be declared.
log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 15 and column 13
log4j:ERROR The content of element type "appender" must match "(errorHandler?,param*,layout?,filter*,appender-ref*)".
log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 16 and column 57
log4j:ERROR Attribute "priority" must be declared for element type "category".
log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 19 and column 25
log4j:ERROR Attribute "priority" must be declared for element type "root".log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 39 and column 12
log4j:ERROR The content of element type "logger" must match "(level?,appender-ref*)".
log4j:WARN No such property [maxFileSize] in org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [maxBackupIndex] in org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.

Here is my Log4j.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/">

It would be great,if you could correct the above xml file and avoid getting the error message from Weblogic console.

Thanks in advance,
kumar    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact