Errors appear all over my projects when classses are modified.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Joris_Bin
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 30, 2007 07:42 AM

Whenever i make the slightest modification in one of my Java classes(like changing a single letter and saving the class), errors appear all over my projects. The errors are: A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it. And alot of the imports cannot be resolved either, even when they should work correctly. The import *** cannot be resolved Cleaning/Building/Refreshing the projects does remove the error messages, but as soon as i modify a class they reappear. I am using: - Eclipse Version: 3.2.2 - JDK 1.6 - Maven build manager - Spring Framework    More>>

Whenever i make the slightest modification in one of my Java classes(like changing a single letter and saving the class), errors appear all over my projects. The errors are:

A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it.

And alot of the imports cannot be resolved either, even when they should work correctly.

The import *** cannot be resolved

Cleaning/Building/Refreshing the projects does remove the error messages, but as soon as i modify a class they reappear.

I am using:

- Eclipse Version: 3.2.2

- JDK 1.6

- Maven build manager

- Spring Framework

Please tell me how i can solve this problem. Thanks in advance =)    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact