dcsimg
Lucene generates a compound index.But the Searcher fails to read it.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sandeep_Mehandru
Posted On:   Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:30 PM

I have a question around the generation of Lucene Indexes. I have an application which generates Lucene indexes for around 60,000 records in the database. This is a multithreaded application, where threads write to a RAM directory. The final main thread then writes it to a hard disk. After the complete process finishes, I am left with three files: _3.cfs, segements.gen, segmenst12 When I try to now execute a search program over this, it says it does not find a valid segments file. Has my index got corrupted? Because, when I use Luke over it, I am able to see the documents whithin the Lucene Index.    More>>

I have a question around the generation of Lucene Indexes.

I have an application which generates Lucene indexes for around 60,000 records in the database. This is a multithreaded application, where threads write to a RAM directory.

The final main thread then writes it to a hard disk.

After the complete process finishes, I am left with three files:

_3.cfs,

segements.gen,

segmenst12

When I try to now execute a search program over this, it says it does not find a valid segments file.
Has my index got corrupted? Because, when I use Luke over it, I am able to see the documents whithin the Lucene Index.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact