Libraries and JAR files in netbeans... how to build and deploy a project??
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chris_Raistrick
Posted On:   Friday, October 12, 2007 07:35 AM

Hi guys, I'm having a problem deploying my project. I have created a project structure as so: CLOGE 1.0 |--Source Packages |    rdemo |      ClogeGUI.java [main] |      ClogeRScript.java |--Libraries |    Swing Layout Extensions - swing-layout-1.0.jar |    C:CLOGEJRclient [folder structure of classes] |      META-INF |      org.rosuda.JRclient |    C:CLOGEsvgSalamander-tiny [folder structure of classes] |      META-INF |      com.kitfox.svg |      ... |    JDK 1.6 (Default) Now I can build and run the project in   More>>

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem deploying my project. I have created a project structure as so:

CLOGE 1.0

|--Source Packages

|    rdemo

|      ClogeGUI.java [main]

|      ClogeRScript.java

|--Libraries

|    Swing Layout Extensions - swing-layout-1.0.jar

|    C:CLOGEJRclient [folder structure of classes]

|      META-INF

|      org.rosuda.JRclient

|    C:CLOGEsvgSalamander-tiny [folder structure of classes]

|      META-INF

|      com.kitfox.svg

|    JDK 1.6 (Default)

Now I can build and run the project in Netbeans (version 5.5) and everything operates as it should. However, if I navigate to the dist folder of the project to the CLOGE_1.0.jar file via the Windows XP Command Prompt and execute "java -jar "CLOGE_1.0.jar", I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/rosuda/JRclient/RSrvException

at rdemo.ClogeGUI.clogeRScript(ClogeGUI.java:134)

at rdemo.ClogeGUI.main(ClogeGUI.java:259)

What do I have to do, so I can simply double-click the CLOGE_1.0.jar file and the project runs?

Many thanks,

Chris

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact