dcsimg
Iteration problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ken_Turner
Posted On:   Monday, October 8, 2007 06:49 AM

I have two properties which look like this: com/crownagents/trips/service/core/EBSHelper.class,WorkflowWebService.wsdl,ValidationWebService.wsdl,TransactionWebService.wsdl,TaxReturnsWebService.wsdl,TaxpayerAccountingWebService.wsdl,search.config.xml,RevenueCollectionWebService.wsdl,ReportWebService.wsdl,pom.xml,CustomsSupportWebService.wsdl,CustomsDeclarationWebService.wsdl"/> I need to iterate through "DeleteOrNot" and for value 1, delete the corresponding directory/file in "FileSpec"; conversely, for value 0, I do not wish to delete the corresponding item Can anybody suggest a technique to achieve this?    More>>

I have two properties which look like this:

com/crownagents/trips/service/core/EBSHelper.class,WorkflowWebService.wsdl,ValidationWebService.wsdl,TransactionWebService.wsdl,TaxReturnsWebService.wsdl,TaxpayerAccountingWebService.wsdl,search.config.xml,RevenueCollectionWebService.wsdl,ReportWebService.wsdl,pom.xml,CustomsSupportWebService.wsdl,CustomsDeclarationWebService.wsdl"/>

I need to iterate through "DeleteOrNot" and for value 1, delete the corresponding directory/file in "FileSpec"; conversely, for value 0, I do not wish to delete the corresponding item

Can anybody suggest a technique to achieve this?

<<Less

Re: Iteration problem

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Monday, October 8, 2007 06:30 PM

Yes I can: write a custom task and hook it into your project. Even if the core stuff has some bizarre way to do it, a custom task would be far more clear, obvious, and maintainable.
About | Sitemap | Contact