Opening pdf using javamail
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ABHISHEK_SHRIVASTAVA
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 2, 2007 02:32 AM

Hi, I'm implementing a mail functionality using javamail API.The mail contains pdf as an attachment. When I open the pdf from the outlook, I get the message that the pdf can not be opened as it may not be in the correct format or is corrupted. How can I get the content of the attachment opened on outlook. Do I need to change something in my implementation? I'm getting the multipart format as multipart/mixed. I got some info after googling for it. Some body says that the content should be encoded in base64. If it is the case how can I encode the attachment in base64. Can anybody help me in tracing this problem ? Thanks in advance.. Abhishek    More>>

Hi,
I'm implementing a mail functionality using javamail API.The mail contains pdf as an attachment.

When I open the pdf from the outlook, I get the message that the pdf can not be opened as it may not be in the correct format or is corrupted.

How can I get the content of the attachment opened on outlook. Do I need to change something in my implementation?

I'm getting the multipart format as multipart/mixed.
I got some info after googling for it. Some body says that the content should be encoded in base64.
If it is the case how can I encode the attachment in base64.

Can anybody help me in tracing this problem ?

Thanks in advance..
Abhishek

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact