dcsimg
'IF' in wldeploy
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Venkat_Nekkalapudi
Posted On:   Friday, September 21, 2007 04:17 PM

I want to maintain same build file for various projects. My different projects may not have all the component applications same. So in , for example verbose="true" debug="true" name="eCPS" user="${weblogic.username}" password="${weblogic.password}" adminurl="${admin.url}" targets="${target.server}" failonerror="false"/> Can i use, if="ABCD" in which checks if that property(ABCD) is set or not, similar to that we use in tag. Or is there any other way to do it? Because under my 'undeploy' target i have large number of applications and i only want to undeploy some of them while    More>>

I want to maintain same build file for various projects.
My different projects may not have all the component applications same. So in , for example

verbose="true"
debug="true"
name="eCPS"
user="${weblogic.username}"
password="${weblogic.password}"
adminurl="${admin.url}"
targets="${target.server}"
failonerror="false"/>

Can i use, if="ABCD" in which checks if that property(ABCD) is set or not, similar to that we use in tag. Or is there any other way to do it? Because under my 'undeploy' target i have large number of applications and i only want to undeploy some of them while working on specific project.

<<Less

Re: 'IF' in wldeploy

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, September 24, 2007 01:48 AM

Could you store the applications for undeployment in a property and use that? If empty should do an error or ignore the action ... And if empty you could do the if on the target.
About | Sitemap | Contact