How can i get the values from the entity beans (cmp) to the session bean(stateless) in IBM-RAD
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 11, 2007 01:33 AM

Hai Friends,can any one help me that how can i get the data from the entity beans to the session bean.M i'm creating a login page(JSP) which call the Servlet and from the servlet calls the session bean there the session bean calls the entity bean to get the password from the table and it just return the password to the session bean(state less)and inside the session bean i'm checking the password and i want to sending the boolean value, and now what is the problem is my session bean is calling the entity bean but the in return itis just returning the null value.. Please how can i get the values from the Entity bean to session bean Thanks and regards, Kishore    More>>

Hai Friends,can any one help me that how can i get the data from the entity beans to the session bean.M

i'm creating a login page(JSP) which call the Servlet and from the servlet calls the session bean there the session bean calls the entity bean to get the password from the table and it just return the password to the session bean(state less)and inside the session bean i'm checking the password and i want to sending the boolean value,

and now what is the problem is my session bean is calling the entity bean but the in return itis just returning the null value..

Please how can i get the values from the Entity bean to session bean

Thanks and regards,

Kishore

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact