Regarding Dojo dropdowndatepicker How can i get the date of the current day
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pavani_Gudimalla
Posted On:   Saturday, September 8, 2007 02:17 AM

Hi i have dojo dropdowndatepicker normally i use to select the date mow i want the default date in that dropdowndatepicker should be displayed for us automatically is the current date i mean if i had open a form where dropdowndatepicker is present the date in it should be displayed as that particular day which we are opening and if we want we have to change dojo.require("dojo.widget.ComboBox"); ]]>]]> function init() { var eordatedrpdn = dojo.widget.byId('eor'); dojo.event.connect(eordatedrpdn,'onSetDate','getDate1'); } ]]>]]> dojo.addOnLoad(init); ]]>]]> function getDate1(rfcDate) { document.ReqForm.RequirementDate.value = dojo.widget.byId('eor').g   More>>

Hi i have dojo dropdowndatepicker normally i use to select the date mow i want the default date in that dropdowndatepicker should be displayed for us automatically is the current date i mean if i had open a form where dropdowndatepicker is present the date in it should be displayed as that particular day which we are opening and if we want we have to change

function getDate1(rfcDate)
{
document.ReqForm.RequirementDate.value = dojo.widget.byId('eor').getValue();
}

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact