dcsimg
Web interface for RMI client
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Esteban_Solano
Posted On:   Monday, September 3, 2007 03:20 PM

I'm developing an application to interact RMI server and client with callbacks between them. To make that I implement a remote interfaces on client and server respectively on ClientImpl and ServerImpl classes. There are no common RMI troubles trying to do this, both classes send/receive data successfully. The next step of my application is: I want RMI client can obtain data from the RMI server via web with JSP's Contacting the RMI server is not a problem for the RMI client with servlets, but my trouble resides here:How the client can publish on JSP pages all the resulting data from RMI server callbacks ? Thanks a lot! You make software better!    More>>

I'm developing an application to interact RMI server and client with callbacks between them. To make that I implement a remote interfaces on client and server respectively on ClientImpl and ServerImpl classes. There are no common RMI troubles trying to do this, both classes send/receive data successfully.

The next step of my application is:
I want RMI client can obtain data from the RMI server via web with JSP's

Contacting the RMI server is not a problem for the RMI client with servlets, but
my trouble resides here:How the client can publish on JSP pages all the resulting data from RMI server callbacks ?

Thanks a lot! You make software better!

<<Less

Re: Web interface for RMI client

Posted By:   Esteban_Solano  
Posted On:   Friday, September 7, 2007 02:45 PM

Note: Can an applet bring an easier way? How?
About | Sitemap | Contact