JMX: Disabling remote client connection to Connector server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sandeep_Srivastava
Posted On:   Monday, August 27, 2007 06:42 AM

Is there any way to disable the remote client connection to JMXConnectorServer. Currently I am creating a JMXConnectorServer with passwd file , to make connection secure.There I am using a passwd file. Is there any way to eleminate this password file ?? HashMap theEnv = new HashMap(); theEnv.put("jmx.remote.x.password.file",thePasswordFile.getAbsolutePath()); JMXServiceURL theRMIurl = new JMXServiceURL( "service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:"+theRMIPort+"/server"); theConnectorServer = JMXConnectorServerFactory.newJMXConnectorServer(theRMIurl, theEnv, gMBeanServer); 1   More>>

Is there any way to disable the remote client connection to JMXConnectorServer.

Currently I am creating a JMXConnectorServer with passwd file , to make connection secure.There I am using a passwd file.

Is there any way to eleminate this password file ??

HashMap theEnv = new HashMap();

theEnv.put("jmx.remote.x.password.file",thePasswordFile.getAbsolutePath());

JMXServiceURL theRMIurl = new JMXServiceURL( "service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:"+theRMIPort+"/server");

theConnectorServer = JMXConnectorServerFactory.newJMXConnectorServer(theRMIurl, theEnv, gMBeanServer);

1. My first requirement is to disable remote connection .

2. My second requirement is , I want to avoid passwd file when I create JMXConnector server.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact