dcsimg
How to have a private variable in stateless
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   avihaimar_marchiano
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 22, 2007 02:18 PM

Hey, I know that i can’t save a state on a stateless session bean, but maybe you will sucess to find a creative way to do this. I have a DAO that implemented as a stateless session bean. The issue that this DAO need to work against several data bases, So i have a factory that get the data base name and set the data base name and the right entity manager. The client (local client) get from the factory initilize DAO, but the problem here that this is stateless session bean, so the next call in the same function to the DAO can execute against another bean (which initilize with another schema) Does any one have a creative idea? Thank you ps. i want SSB in order to ha   More>>

Hey,

I know that i can’t save a state on a stateless session bean, but maybe you will sucess to find a creative way to do this.

I have a DAO that implemented as a stateless session bean.

The issue that this DAO need to work against several data bases,

So i have a factory that get the data base name and set the data base name and the right entity manager.

The client (local client) get from the factory initilize DAO, but the problem here that this is stateless session bean, so the next call in the same function to the DAO can execute against another bean (which initilize with another schema)

Does any one have a creative idea?

Thank you

ps. i want SSB in order to have supported transaction.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact