dcsimg
changes to be done in the code while converting appln to eb start
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   deepali_bhosale
Posted On:   Friday, August 17, 2007 03:56 AM

Hi All, I am developing one application using swing, Spring, Hibernate. It is working fine through eclipse. Now I want this project to be launched via java web start. For that I have to make changes in the code for accessing resources such as images, files. Also changes have to be made to access the system environment variables. But there will not be 2 versions. I want something like if applcaiton running through eclispe { execute this code for images and files } else if application is running though jabva web start i.e. by clciking on jsp { execute this code for images and files } Also spring-beans.xml has the system propery as environment.    More>>
			Hi All,

I am developing one application using swing, Spring, Hibernate. It is working fine through eclipse. Now I want
this project to be launched via java web start. For that I have to make changes in the code for accessing
resources such as images, files. Also changes have to be made to access the system environment variables.

But there will not be 2 versions. I want something like
if applcaiton running through eclispe
{
execute this code for images and files
}
else if application is running though jabva web start i.e. by clciking on jsp
{
execute this code for images and files
}

Also spring-beans.xml has the system propery as environment.

but while running though eclipse i have to change it as

Now can it be possible to have only one property value for location?

Please help me. If u know any URL which addresses this issues of give some what direction on this matter,
please provide me those also.
Thank and Regards
Deepali.
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact