dcsimg
MVC model and Accessing Database and resultset bean
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Evrim_Agha
Posted On:   Thursday, August 9, 2007 12:28 PM

Hello I have recently started reading about MVC model. Whatever example I have come across so far , deals with beans that handle types like string or int. What I would like to do is to use my servlet to get the resultset from database and store the resultset in a bean -then this bean will be accessed by JSP (through get property) to be displayed. Could you please inform me if there is a way to do this ? I would appreciate any links or tutorials ... I need to learn how to store results in Beans and then access them column by column and row by row from JSP to display them appropriately. Thank you very much in advance.....    More>>

Hello

I have recently started reading about MVC model. Whatever example I have come across so far , deals with beans that handle types like string or int.

What I would like to do is to use my servlet to get the resultset from database and store the resultset in a bean -then this bean will be accessed by JSP (through get property) to be displayed.

Could you please inform me if there is a way to do this ?
I would appreciate any links or tutorials ... I need to learn how to store results in Beans and then access them column by column and row by row from JSP to display them appropriately.

Thank you very much in advance.....

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact