IDE doesn't see my breakpoints
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   matthew_magliocca
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 1, 2007 08:50 AM

My structure is a little werid because its made of projects and sibling projects. Most of these projects are not WARs but the POJOs and Spring classes are the ones I really need to debug. I tell Netbeans to debug the war which is basically the core of the structure and it obligingly pops up a browser window so I can see it is working Prior to this I have set several breakpoints in lines of code I know are executing. None of them trip. Is there some issue because the sibling projects are not in a direct hierarchy with the one I said to debug? Or could it be that Netbeans doesn't handle Spring? Please help, thanks    More>>

My structure is a little werid because its made of projects and sibling projects.

Most of these projects are not WARs but the POJOs and Spring classes are the ones I really need to debug.

I tell Netbeans to debug the war which is basically the core of the structure and it obligingly pops up a browser window so I can see it is working

Prior to this I have set several breakpoints in lines of code I know are executing. None of them trip.

Is there some issue because the sibling projects are not in a direct hierarchy with the one I said to debug?

Or could it be that Netbeans doesn't handle Spring?

Please help, thanks

<<Less

Re: IDE doesn't see my breakpoints

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, September 9, 2007 04:58 PM

You might try exporting your other projects as Jar files and putting copies of them into the WEB-INF/lib of your main Web project. then associate the source location, of each jar, with its corresponding project.

Also in my previous answer to your previous question, I should have suggested that you Jar up your other POJO/Spring code and put the Jar files into your WEB-INF/lib there too.
About | Sitemap | Contact