dcsimg
J-Unit tests using an interface.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Graeme_Ross
Posted On:   Thursday, July 26, 2007 09:04 AM

Hi, I am currently running J-Unit tests in eclipse. These tests make use of an Interface instead of the actual implementation of the code. The real implementation of the code, where the actual business logic occurs, is present on a server that the tests connect to via getXFireProxyFactory(). When running the tests, I get the following error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/uri$MalformedURIException Is this due to the fact that eclipse does not know it is deliberately an interface, and if so how do I fix it? If it is not, can anyone suggest why I would be getting this error? Some sample code is: GI   More>>

Hi, I am currently running J-Unit tests in eclipse. These tests make use of an Interface instead of the actual implementation of the code.

The real implementation of the code, where the actual business logic occurs, is present on a server that the tests connect to via getXFireProxyFactory().

When running the tests, I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/uri$MalformedURIException

Is this due to the fact that eclipse does not know it is deliberately an interface, and if so how do I fix it?

If it is not, can anyone suggest why I would be getting this error?

Some sample code is:

GInterface service = createService();
ResponseWrapper result = service.searchI(
"user", 999);

where GInterface is the class whose methods are implemented on the server and the method 'searchI' takes a String and an int as its arguments, returning a ResponseWrapper onbject

Re: J-Unit tests using an interface.

Posted By:   Graeme_Ross  
Posted On:   Friday, July 27, 2007 04:34 AM

The problem stemmed from using the most up-to-date version of the jre. I had to down-grade to 1.4.2_15 in order to make the tests pass.
About | Sitemap | Contact