dcsimg
Running Junit in eclipse vs running junit through apache ant
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   D_Stark
Posted On:   Friday, July 13, 2007 08:10 PM

hello, I have a problem that's troubled me for quite awhile. I can run all my unittests through the eclipse (v3.2) just fine. They are successful tests. However, when i run them through ant, I get an error and then the tests FAIL. (The actual line for each test from the printsummary option amounts to something like "1 run; 0 passes; 0 failures; 1 error" for each unit test.) I am using apache-ant 1.7.0 by itself; the eclipse 3.2 has ant 1.6.x version. I've read the manual for apache-ant and junit i've run out of things to try. I even added a static main method to each of the tests with this line: junit.uitext.TestRunner.run(xxxx.class); I am really flummoxed by this problem. But it seems like it should be something rathe   More>>

hello,

I have a problem that's troubled me for quite awhile. I can run all my unittests through the eclipse (v3.2) just fine. They are successful tests. However, when i run them through ant, I get an error and then the tests FAIL. (The actual line for each test from the printsummary option amounts to something like "1 run; 0 passes; 0 failures; 1 error" for each unit test.) I am using apache-ant 1.7.0 by itself; the eclipse 3.2 has ant 1.6.x version. I've read the manual for apache-ant and junit i've run out of things to try. I even added a static main method to each of the tests with this line: junit.uitext.TestRunner.run(xxxx.class);

I am really flummoxed by this problem. But it seems like it should be something rather trivial. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Starkd - dgs.

<<Less

Re: Running Junit in eclipse vs running junit through apache ant

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Saturday, July 14, 2007 08:52 AM

I'd suggest going over to the junit site and reading docs enough to even bypass ant : get the test working via a manual execution on the command line. That might shed light on the problem you're having with ant.
About | Sitemap | Contact