dcsimg
Need to know Bulk Mailing
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Trupti_Mehta
Posted On:   Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:29 AM

Want to know the depth of Bulk Mail Hello, I want to know about bulk mail. I know it is sending N number of mails at the same time. A program can be made using Java Mail to send mails. What is the difference in program to send bulk mails? What all things to be taken care of? What are this limitations of sending mail? How can we send ignoring the limitations? Many Bulk Mail softwares are avaialble, how do they work. Basically, want to make a demo program to learn and know about Bulk Mail. Is Java more powerful in this matter than .Net or what? Which platform and language can be best for it - easy to code, robust, reliable, fast etc. Any information is highly appreciative. Thanks    More>>

Want to know the depth of Bulk Mail

Hello, I want to know about bulk mail. I know it is sending N number of mails at the same time. A program can be made using Java Mail to send mails. What is the difference in program to send bulk mails? What all things to be taken care of? What are this limitations of sending mail? How can we send ignoring the limitations? Many Bulk Mail softwares are avaialble, how do they work.

Basically, want to make a demo program to learn and know about Bulk Mail. Is Java more powerful in this matter than .Net or what? Which platform and language can be best for it - easy to code, robust, reliable, fast etc.

Any information is highly appreciative.

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Need to know Bulk Mailing

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:53 AM

I doubt anybody will help you spam us more than we already get...
About | Sitemap | Contact