dcsimg
Alignment problem in procedure in plsql
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   partha_majumdar
Posted On:   Monday, July 9, 2007 02:33 AM

Hi, I am writing some PLSQL where I need to show some reports in tabluar format, created a table and data coming out from the variables of the PLSQL is putting in between columns. Now problem is that, alignment is not happening properly. Some time some texts are skipping and sometime some extra character like '!' is coming. Inside the code its properly arranged. Q. When can an PLSQL can return junk values? what are the possiblities? What value can make the datas to shift from the columns? Code like:- x x x some text while in o/p it will come in say 2nd column... x some text x x   More>>

Hi, I am writing some PLSQL where I need to show some reports in tabluar format, created a table and data coming out from the variables of the PLSQL is putting in between columns.

Now problem is that, alignment is not happening properly. Some time some texts are skipping and sometime some extra character like '!' is coming. Inside the code its properly arranged.

Q. When can an PLSQL can return junk values? what are the possiblities? What value can make the datas to shift from the columns?

Code like:-

x x x some text

while in o/p it will come in say 2nd column...

x some text x x

My Question is how can we prevent this?

Thanks
Partha.
Banglaore.
yodpartha@aim.com    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact