dcsimg
A method to write myself the local/sending addr: socket.setLocalAddress().fromString("192.168.1.1");
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 26, 2007 04:12 PM

I just realize the complication to have a java client to a c++ unix server, but i need a way to create a socket and send a datagram packet to a server - without that server to know where the message comes (and viceversa, server to reply to the client, without the awarness of the server address) - for the available reply one ca write in the message body and hi's reply ip-addr. maybe something like this to the InetAddress: socket.setLocalAddress() socket.setLocalAddress().fromString("192.168.1.1"); it's for a practical part of my graduation thesis, and i need a solution a.s.a.p. :( hope that someone have this implemented in java. Darius    More>>

I just realize the complication to have a java client to a c++ unix server,

but i need a way to create a socket and send a datagram packet to a server - without that server to know where the message comes (and viceversa, server to reply to the client, without the awarness of the server address) - for the available reply one ca write in the message body and hi's reply ip-addr.

maybe something like this to the InetAddress:

socket.setLocalAddress()
socket.setLocalAddress().fromString("192.168.1.1");

it's for a practical part of my graduation thesis, and i need a solution a.s.a.p. :(

hope that someone have this implemented in java.
Darius    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact