dcsimg
bean problem getting ERROR---java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ZJob
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sucheta_Patil
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2007 06:41 AM

hello I have a .jsp file and a bean file.(ZJob.java) I have compiled the bean file to give me ZJob.class file. Also I have placed it in the right directory. Also the classpath is set. i get the error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ZJob at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1443) at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1289) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.BeanRepository.getBeanType(BeanRepository.java:181) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator$GenerateVisitor.visit(Generator.java:692) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$GetProperty.accept(Node.j   More>>

hello

I have a .jsp file and a bean file.(ZJob.java)

I have compiled the bean file to give me ZJob.class file.
Also I have placed it in the right directory.
Also the classpath is set.

i get the error

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ZJob

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1443)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1289)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.BeanRepository.getBeanType(BeanRepository.java:181)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator$GenerateVisitor.visit(Generator.java:692)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$GetProperty.accept(Node.java:552)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:1070)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:1076)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:232)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:1028)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Generator.generate(Generator.java:1917)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:242)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:369)

at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:473)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:190)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)

Please help to solve.This is urgent
Sucheta

<<Less

Re: bean problem getting ERROR---java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ZJob

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2007 09:12 AM

You didn't indicate that the class declares a package, and the stacktrace indicates it is not in a package. I believe that is a requirement now... default-packaged classes tend not to work in web application environments. (Heck, it may be part of the spec, not that I'm bothered enough to check that for you.)
About | Sitemap | Contact