dcsimg
When I use html:form html:text property="x" onChange="alert(forms[0].x.value);"/ IE says: forms[0].x is null or not an object
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tomas_Novellino
Posted On:   Monday, June 18, 2007 10:52 AM

How can I change the cusror when the mouse button is pressed? I have but i had a javascript error when I used myForm.someProp.value = "anything"; before submitting the form. So I changed it to and before submiting the form I changed it to document.getElementById("someProb").value = "anything"; Therefore my javascript problem was solved. However, in my actionform execute method when I do: FormClass subform = (FormClass) form; String some = subform.getSomeProb().trim(); I get a null pointer exception.... I noticed that the var named some fills with no data... C   More>>

I have

but i had a javascript error when I used
myForm.someProp.value = "anything"; before submitting the form.

So I changed it to

and before submiting the form I changed it to

document.getElementById("someProb").value = "anything";

Therefore my javascript problem was solved.

However, in my actionform execute method when I do:

FormClass subform = (FormClass) form; String some = subform.getSomeProb().trim();

I get a null pointer exception.... I noticed that the var named some fills with no data...

Can anyone help me.. thxs

BTW my problems were only in IE... in mozilla it woerked just fine before my changes

<<Less

Re: When I use html:form html:text property="x" onChange="alert(forms[0].x.value);"/ IE says: forms[0].x is null or not an object

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2007 09:48 AM

This is a JSF stuff right?... search the source html code that JSF creats and outputs, find the object there which you'll deal with, use it's name that JSF has given in you javascript codes...
About | Sitemap | Contact