EJBs vs Web Services
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mukesh_Bhojwani
Posted On:   Thursday, June 7, 2007 01:11 AM

Why & where to use EJB? I know EJB separate out the business logic layer of application, we can easily access the business logic running on separate system using host name : port number Now a days I am using web services which is also intended to do the same job, & it's more flexible compared to EJBs. can you please tell me the rational behind using EJBs, I want rational which is mutually exclusive from web services & justifiable, I mean the scenario where I don't have option other than EJBs. waiting for your kind response, thanks in advance. with best regards, Mukesh.    More>>

Why & where to use EJB?

I know EJB separate out the business logic layer of application, we can easily access the business logic running on separate system using host name : port number

Now a days I am using web services which is also intended to do the same job, & it's more flexible compared to EJBs.

can you please tell me the rational behind using EJBs, I want rational which is mutually exclusive from web services & justifiable, I mean the scenario where I don't have option other than EJBs.

waiting for your kind response,
thanks in advance.

with best regards,

Mukesh.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact