How to retrieve the information using html:radioand html:button in struts application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Peter_Parker
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 6, 2007 12:26 AM

In the struts application,I have result.jsp containing a table for employee details like EName,EID. It has a radio button"(for employee selection)and other two button(for action submission) How to retrieve the employee Information by focusing on radio button and clicking on the any of the other two button (Let say personal Info button and work Info button) Other two button as first to display the personal information and second to show work information. Emp Selection by radio button and button click should retrieve the corrosponding information. I would like to know how this scenario will work. Any pointers greately appreciated.    More>>

In the struts application,I have result.jsp containing a table for employee details like EName,EID. It has a radio button"(for employee selection)and other two button(for action submission)
How to retrieve the employee Information by focusing on radio button and clicking on the any of the other two button (Let say personal Info button and work Info button)
Other two button as first to display the personal information and second to show work information.

Emp Selection by radio button and button click should
retrieve the corrosponding information.

I would like to know how this scenario will work.

Any pointers greately appreciated.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact