Netbeans 5.5 [VWP]:Exception arises when using java persistence annotation in the backing beans of the VWP project
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Clinotn_LB
Posted On:   Saturday, May 26, 2007 07:26 AM

I'm using the Visual Web Pack in Netbeans 5.5. I made most of my database connections via CachedRowSet and CachedRowDataProvider but some of the backing beans I tried to use some java persistence annotation and features to fulfill some back stage operations. But when I add a backing bean class. An Exception arises in the prerender method of my start page, which has nothing to do with javax.persistence.EntityManager.The problematic page is under package multiauth , but my persistence class is under multiauth.lib . It makes no sense that the two will have any conflicts. The exception here bothers me a lot. java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.enterprise.util.EntityManagerFactoryWrapper cannot be cast to javax.sql.DataSource Does a   More>>

I'm using the Visual Web Pack in Netbeans 5.5. I made most of my database connections via CachedRowSet and CachedRowDataProvider but some of the backing beans I tried to use some java persistence annotation and features to fulfill some back stage operations. But when I add a backing bean class. An Exception arises in the prerender method of my start page, which has nothing to do with
javax.persistence.EntityManager.The problematic page is under package multiauth , but my persistence class is under multiauth.lib . It makes no sense that the two will have any conflicts. The exception here bothers me a lot.
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.enterprise.util.EntityManagerFactoryWrapper cannot be cast to javax.sql.DataSource
Does anyone know why a originally normal page could have been effected by a persistence class under other package.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact