dcsimg
To Copy a file from window to Linus using ANT.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, May 18, 2007 10:09 AM

can anyone tell me any tag (command) that ANT uses to copy a file from window machine to Linux/Sun machine. well coping a file from Linux to Linux is very simple using ANT. machine"> todir="username:password@ipofremotemachine:directory"/> but this doesn't work when u want to copy from Windows to Linux. one more thing my Linux machine is not an FTP so ftp tag will also not work. Looking forward for reply    More>>

can anyone tell me any tag (command) that ANT uses to
copy a file from window machine to Linux/Sun machine.

well coping a file from Linux to Linux is very simple
using ANT.

machine">

todir="username:password@ipofremotemachine:directory"/>

but this doesn't work when u want to copy from Windows
to Linux.

one more thing my Linux machine is not an FTP so ftp
tag will also not work.

Looking forward for reply

<<Less

Re: To Copy a file from window to Linus using ANT.

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Friday, May 18, 2007 06:36 PM

The "scp" will/would only work for a system that is running the 'ssh' service on it. (Although I don't know if Ant should have access to ssh/scp under windows "out of the box".) The target linux machine will have to provide some type of file transfer service, and you will have to tell us what that is. (SMB? NFS? FTP? SCP? etc, etc...) We have no way of reliably telling you how to copy a file if we don't know via which mechanism the system accepts connections and files. If you don't know either, go ask your network/system administrator. (If you *are* the system administrator for the linux machine, go read a manual.)
About | Sitemap | Contact