How to compile a specific list of java files
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   alan_snyder
Posted On:   Thursday, May 17, 2007 01:48 PM

I would like to compile a specific list of Java files in a way that prevents javac from compiling any other Java file it might encounter. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried several approaches so far without success. No matter what I do, javac says No sources found . I can easily do this using javac directly, just not using Ant. I know that this approach goes against the grain of typical Ant usage, but the documentation implies that it should be possible. Alas, although the Ant web site says that the -debug option will list the command line arguments passed to javac, that is not happening, so I do not know how to isolate the problem. In case it is not obvious, my question is not about t   More>>

I would like to compile a specific list of Java files in a way that prevents javac from compiling any other Java file it might encounter. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried several approaches so far without success. No matter what I do, javac says No sources found . I can easily do this using javac directly, just not using Ant. I know that this approach goes against the grain of typical Ant usage, but the documentation implies that it should be possible.

Alas, although the Ant web site says that the -debug option will list the command line arguments passed to javac, that is not happening, so I do not know how to isolate the problem.

In case it is not obvious, my question is not about the merits of my objective.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact