Executing SSH Using ANT
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sanjeev_sharma
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 15, 2007 02:09 PM

Hi, I'm using ANT and I'm trying to exec an open SSH exe from ANT, but the real problem once it SSH window opens=20 I'm not able to execute other commands for the new open window. In the new window opened for Open SSH I would like some commands like change directory to be executed automatically once the open ssh window open. Can anyone please help me out Thanks in advance Please look at the code present in my ANT build file My requirement is once this exe window opens I would like to sftp some file. Is it possible if yes.Please send me the sample code Thanks and Regards Sanjeev    More>>

Hi,
I'm using ANT and I'm trying to exec an open SSH exe from ANT, but the real problem once it SSH window opens=20
I'm not able to execute other commands for the new open window.
In the new window opened for Open SSH I would like some commands like change directory to be executed automatically
once the open ssh window open.

Can anyone please help me out
Thanks in advance

Please look at the code present in my ANT build file

My requirement is once this exe window opens I would like to sftp some file.
Is it possible if yes.Please send me the sample code

Thanks and Regards
Sanjeev

<<Less

Re: Executing SSH Using ANT

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 15, 2007 06:47 PM

You should check the documentation of your ssh command to see if/how to get it to run a sequence of commands upon login. Doing this in a UNIX environment is fairly trivial. No idea how it works under Windows, though. Likely you will need to supply command line args to the SSH executable. Once you get that working, just modify the ant script to also pass those same arguments. In other words, this is not an Ant issue ... it is a "how do I use my SSH executable" issue.
About | Sitemap | Contact