BUILD FAILED ... (No such file or directory)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jason_Kirst
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 2, 2007 12:05 PM

Hi Folks - n00b question here: I recently installed JBoss and Tomcat on my Mac OS X 10.3.9. I also installed Ant 1.7. I unsuccessfully had tried to get JBoss running on Jetty before, and had also installed Ant at that time. The problem is, when I try to build using Ant I now get the following error: ******* BUILD FAILED /Users/jason1234/Desktop/enterprisejava/HelloWorld/build.xml:76: Failed to copy /Users/jason1234/Desktop/enterprisejava/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.ear to /usr/local/jboss/JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.3-1/jboss/deploy/HelloWorld.ear due to /usr/local/jboss/JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.3-1/jboss/deploy/HelloWorld.ear (No such file or directory) *   More>>

Hi Folks - n00b question here:

I recently installed JBoss and Tomcat on my Mac OS X 10.3.9. I also installed Ant 1.7.

I unsuccessfully had tried to get JBoss running on Jetty before, and had also installed Ant at that time.

The problem is, when I try to build using Ant I now get the following error:

BUILD FAILED

/Users/jason1234/Desktop/enterprisejava/HelloWorld/build.xml:76: Failed to copy /Users/jason1234/Desktop/enterprisejava/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.ear to /usr/local/jboss/JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.3-1/jboss/deploy/HelloWorld.ear due to /usr/local/jboss/JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.3-1/jboss/deploy/HelloWorld.ear (No such file or directory)

where "/usr/local/jboss/JBoss-2.4.4_Jetty-3.1.3-1/" is the site of my previous unsuccessful installation of JBoss with Jetty.

So I think I need to somehow point Ant to my current installation of Jboss. Any pointers?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact