How to download some javascript function in background after downloading of some javascript functions complete
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   dmay_dmay
Posted On:   Thursday, April 12, 2007 03:11 AM

I use ajax in my application it works fine .Currently i load all the javascript function which is used at once.This reduces the initial downloading time .For e.g. i have 20 javascript functions .I need that initially i download say 5 javascript functions and let user start doing what he wants which is accomplished by this 5 function 95% of the time .WWhat i want to know is that how can i download other javascript function in background which is not needed initially.Let say i javascript function in 4 javascript files Initially i download only 2 files when downloading of files this files completed then only download of other files continue.
Thanks

Re: How to download some javascript function in background after downloading of some javascript functions complete

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, April 13, 2007 08:11 AM

Hi,

It might not be correct answer, but i wanted you to try.

seperate the function which are need in the beginning and place them in one file and others in second file. Load the first js file with the html/jsp page. User hidden frame [iFrames] to load the second js file when you need them.

Regards,
Rakesh
About | Sitemap | Contact