Some problems when using NetBeans5.5 with J2SE6.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   alvin_dunai
Posted On:   Friday, April 6, 2007 03:20 AM

When I started the first java project in Netbeans, I found that generic cannot be used because it recognized that the current JDK was 1.4. Even though I followed the help document, modified the netbeans.conf, I'm just wondering why it's so awkard that the most recent version of Netbeans still set jdk1.4 as default. Second, I'm not too sure the structure of a project directory because when I use properties files, Netbeans creates two copies of the directories under src and build, respectively and when I change the files from my program, only those under build dir change but nothing happens with those under src dir. when I start debugging using Netbeans, sometimes it creates error message reporting that deployment files go wr   More>>

When I started the first java project in Netbeans, I found that generic cannot be used because it recognized that the current JDK was 1.4. Even though I followed the help document, modified the netbeans.conf, I'm just wondering why it's so awkard that the most recent version of Netbeans still set jdk1.4 as default.

Second, I'm not too sure the structure of a project directory because when I use properties files, Netbeans creates two copies of the directories under src and build, respectively and when I change the files from my program, only those under build dir change but nothing happens with those under src dir.

when I start debugging using Netbeans, sometimes it creates error message reporting that deployment files go wrong which are automatically generated, I'm not sure why.

Can anyone kindly explain to me about these? Thank you very much.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact