Call A webservice from within a webservice
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adam_Hollobaugh
Posted On:   Friday, March 30, 2007 11:46 AM

I am new to the web service world and I am trying to write a web service that calls two other web services and supplies data to the client. I have crated the client side access from the WSDLs and I am able to retrieve data from the two web services. I Created an interface and servant for may web service that make the requests to these web services. The Generated the client for my web service and I am able to get locally generated information from my web service (i.e. a hello world to verify that it is deployed correctly.) When I try to call the remote methods on the two web services from my web service they report back a 404 error. The call is exactly the same as my test client that gets results. Does the Tomcat 5.0 for Java WSDP need to have special configuration sett   More>>

I am new to the web service world and I am trying to write a web service that calls two other web services and supplies data to the client. I have crated the client side access from the WSDLs and I am able to retrieve data from the two web services. I Created an interface and servant for may web service that make the requests to these web services. The Generated the client for my web service and I am able to get locally generated information from my web service (i.e. a hello world to verify that it is deployed correctly.) When I try to call the remote methods on the two web services from my web service they report back a 404 error. The call is exactly the same as my test client that gets results. Does the Tomcat 5.0 for Java WSDP need to have special configuration settings to call webservices?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact