JUnit junit-frames.xsl xalan extentions. Imported Class Not Found!!! So How do I set java.class.path for junitreport task
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adam_Davies
Posted On:   Friday, March 30, 2007 03:30 AM

Hi All, I’m hoping someone can help. I’m trying to use an xalen extension in the junit-frames.xsl file. I want to include a properties file within the report and some test timings. During the running of the tests some metrics are output to a properties file. I want to include these within the HTML report. I’ve created a class within my project for reading in the properties file and formatting the property values for displaying in the HTML report. I’ve created an reference to the class at the top of the xsl file: xmlns:testrunfile="xalan://org.iop.util.TestPropertiesFile" and use the class later on to output a time:    More>>

Hi All,

I’m hoping someone can help. I’m trying to use an xalen extension in the junit-frames.xsl file. I want to include a properties file within the report and some test timings.

During the running of the tests some metrics are output to a properties file. I want to include these within the HTML report. I’ve created a class within my project for reading in the properties file and formatting the property values for displaying in the HTML report. I’ve created an reference to the class at the top of the xsl file:

xmlns:testrunfile="xalan://org.iop.util.TestPropertiesFile"

and use the class later on to output a time:

But when running the junitreport ant task, I get:

[junitreport] ERROR: 'Cannot find class 'org.iop.util.TestPropertiesFile'.'
[junitreport] FATAL ERROR: 'Could not compile stylesheet'

BUILD FAILED
D:dataworkeclipse-worspaceFulfilDataMigration uild.xml:96: Errors while applying transformations: Could not compile stylesheet

The code in the same src folder and the code run when doing the junit task, so is on the classpath, and the junitreport does not take a classpath or classpath like child element.

Any solutions anyone?

Thanks

Adam    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact