How the MDB and JMS Implementations works for the same queue connection and different applications like A, B on different host like X, Y
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   CHENNAKRISHNA_GOTTAM
Posted On:   Thursday, March 15, 2007 09:42 PM

I have an issue related to Messaging we are using Web sphere MQ implementation for IBM MQ. We have 2 Websphere server instances running on different hosts. For example X1 and X2 are Hosts, Z1 and Z2 are application server instances, finally on each server instance A and B applications were running One application (A application) implementation is using JMS Message Listener and another application (B Application) implementation is using MDB (Message driven Bean). Both Message Listener and MDB were obtaining same queue connection and sending and receiving messages. My question is how to determine the message like if “A” application sends a message then “XYZ” person Subscribes it then does the process sends it back to the requester in Synchronous communication   More>>

I have an issue related to Messaging we are using Web sphere MQ implementation for IBM MQ. We have 2 Websphere server instances running on different hosts. For example X1 and X2 are Hosts, Z1 and Z2 are application server instances, finally on each server instance A and B applications were running One application (A application) implementation is using JMS Message Listener and another application (B Application) implementation is using MDB (Message driven Bean). Both Message Listener and MDB were obtaining same queue connection and sending and receiving messages.
My question is how to determine the message like if “A” application sends a message then “XYZ” person Subscribes it then does the process sends it back to the requester in Synchronous communication, will there be any possibility that message goes to different application other than “A” like “B”. How the mechanism works can any one explain.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact