GUI and Database using Netbeans
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, March 4, 2007 01:26 PM

I'm developing a software using netbeans to create questionnaires. 1) If i were to use microsoft access as my database, does this mean that the users of my software will also need to have microsoft access on their computers as well? 2) how can i connect,access and manipulate data from the database using netbeans? 3) I've inserted the scrollpane in one of my interface....however,when i view the screen, the scrollbar is forever at the bottom of the text...therefore,the users will need to scroll up everytime they wanna read the beginning of the text.How can i fix this?Plz advice. 4) I'm using JFrame..and i've also changed itz background colour so dat the screen will have a different co   More>>

I'm developing a software using netbeans to create questionnaires.

1) If i were to use microsoft access as my database, does this mean that the users of my software will also need to have microsoft access on their computers as well?

2) how can i connect,access and manipulate data from the database using netbeans?

3) I've inserted the scrollpane in one of my interface....however,when i view the screen, the scrollbar is forever at the bottom of the text...therefore,the users will need to scroll up everytime they wanna read the beginning of the text.How can i fix this?Plz advice.

4) I'm using JFrame..and i've also changed itz background colour so dat the screen will have a different color when users view it.However, the background color remains the same dull gray.

Hope to hear from ne of u soon.
I really really appreciate ur help.
Thanx in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact