dcsimg
ClassCouldNotBeFound
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 28, 2007 02:50 PM

Hi all, I'm new to ant (not so new to Java, though), and I've been fighting with the java web services tutorial the whole day long (and I mean the WHOLE day, haven't stand up even to go to the bathroom). After fixing several problems (mainly because the documentation or the wsdp are out of date) I was kind of on the road again. However, I'm now having a new problem, of which I can't figure the cause. I'm trying to run asant deploy (same as ant deploy, but sun version), but I get the following error A Sun Java System Application Server 9 admin CLI class could not be found (ClassCouldNotBeFound). Use the asinstalldir attribute, set the asinstall.dir property, or add the appropriate JARs to the classpath. So, you could say "   More>>

Hi all, I'm new to ant (not so new to Java, though), and I've been fighting with the java web services tutorial the whole day long (and I mean the WHOLE day, haven't stand up even to go to the bathroom). After fixing several problems (mainly because the documentation or the wsdp are out of date) I was kind of on the road again.

However, I'm now having a new problem, of which I can't figure the cause. I'm trying to run

asant deploy
(same as ant deploy, but sun version), but I get the following error

A Sun Java System Application Server 9 admin CLI class could not be found (ClassCouldNotBeFound). Use the asinstalldir attribute, set the asinstall.dir property, or add the appropriate JARs to the classpath.

So, you could say "Quite descriptive, isn't it?, what seems to be the problem?". The problem is that the corresponding environmental variables (

javaee.home
and
javaee.tutorial.home
) are perfectly set (I've taken care of escaping the backslashes, yes sir), so I shouldn't have this error. It's not even logical, as for building the services (
asant build
) it is necessary to have these already set.

Anything that sounds?, is there any file I could post (

build.properties
or perhaps) that could help you help me with this?. Any pointer would be very much appreciatted.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact