Problem with creating a project / running an application with eclipse 3.2.1
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nikos_Andreou
Posted On:   Monday, February 12, 2007 09:17 AM

Hello everyone Since my upgrade to Eclipse 3.2.1, I am experiencing a strange problem. When I click to File->New->Project, I get the Wizard screen, however, I cannot click on anything there. As a result, I can't create anything. Second problem is when I get to the Run option, I cannot run anything. The Run screen seems to be dead as you can see from this screen: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/nikos_a/webhelp/eclipse.jpg This is weird because with 3.1.2 I do not having any problems. At the moment I am using 3.1.2, but some plugins I use like mylar are working in their full release only with 3.2.1. I am using windows XP x64 on a AMD64 CPU. My JDK is 5 rev 9 32bit. With exactly the same config, 3.1.2 wo   More>>

Hello everyone

Since my upgrade to Eclipse 3.2.1, I am experiencing a strange problem. When I click to File->New->Project, I get the Wizard screen, however, I cannot click on anything there. As a result, I can't create anything.

Second problem is when I get to the Run option, I cannot run anything. The Run screen seems to be dead as you can see from this screen:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/nikos_a/webhelp/eclipse.jpg

This is weird because with 3.1.2 I do not having any problems. At the moment I am using 3.1.2, but some plugins I use like mylar are working in their full release only with 3.2.1. I am using windows XP x64 on a AMD64 CPU. My JDK is 5 rev 9 32bit. With exactly the same config, 3.1.2 works fine.

If anyone has a solution, I will be thankful.

Regards

<<Less

Re: Problem with creating a project / running an application with eclipse 3.2.1

Posted By:   Thanks_forHelp  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:37 AM

I got all kinds of problems when I installed 3.2.1 over the existing Eclipse folder. All the problems disappeared when I renamed the old Eclipse folder and did a fresh install!
About | Sitemap | Contact