Transmit data between a webpage and database using files.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   siddhartha_pvrk
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 7, 2007 11:23 PM

I want to transmit data between any datbase either it may be sql,ms-acess,ms=excel or ms-sql server etc... and the webpage.The entire web page information can be put into a file and retrive it from that page when ever i needed.Also code for the searching a keyword in the file data.I want the code immediatly.Pleaseeeeeeee help me to complete my final year project.

Re: Transmit data between a webpage and database using files.

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 8, 2007 04:00 AM

You really have no clue what you're doing, haven't you?? In the previous thread, you were given lots of guidance of what to do. Robert was very nice to you doing that. Getting an answer that you don't like is no reason to start a new thread with the same question.

Now go back to the previous thread and start READING the answers. You might get somewhere....

If you don't feel like it, or want to have the complete code as a gift, you might as well go to your professor and confess that you are incapable of doing this task. Tell him that you have chosen the wrong course. That you're one of the "les incompetants". You should show some effort, instead of demanding the code "immediately". How rude is that?

Even if you would pass your final year exam, and get a degree with code that was given to you, how do you think things work in the real world? You can demand from your collegue, that DID study himself, that he gives you the code immediately?? He's going to punch you in the face for that. He has my blessing as well...
About | Sitemap | Contact