EJB problem!
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jake_Kortor
Posted On:   Saturday, February 3, 2007 01:28 PM

I am creating an application using Java EE 5 and NetBeans 5.5 and i face a couple of problems with data persistence and accessing my session beans. First of all, I cannot access any session bean when i run the application client, I use the EJB annotation and then call the Remote interface like this: @EJB private static EFacadeRemote er; But when i run the Enterprise Application(.ear) I can access it. Secondly, now that i can access a session bean by running the Enterprise application, i created an entity bean, by generating session bean from entity class. I then get the EFacade class and the EFacadeRemote interface. Using this, I can persist the data to the database using the generated create() method but i cannot update or d   More>>

I am creating an application using Java EE 5 and NetBeans 5.5
and i face a couple of problems with data persistence and accessing my session beans.
First of all, I cannot access any session bean when i run the application client, I use the EJB annotation and then call the Remote interface like this: @EJB
private static EFacadeRemote er;
But when i run the Enterprise Application(.ear) I can access it.
Secondly, now that i can access a session bean by running the Enterprise application, i created an entity bean, by generating session bean from entity class. I then get the EFacade class and the EFacadeRemote interface. Using this, I can persist the data to the database using the generated create() method but i cannot update or delete the data that has been entered into the database when i try to use the generated edit() and destroy() method respectively.
I really need to get around this, so pleeeese help a brother out guys!!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact